Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to School Freak Out!

Dropping Jackie off at camp today, I noticed a calendar on the wall. I realized in that very moment that my kids have less than 2 weeks before school starts and I've done nothing. Compare this to last year when I was ready 2 weeks ahead of time because I had a major surgery scheduled.

Time flies in the summer.

I didn't have my cell phone with me so I couldn't call Bill to freak out. So I went to the bank and then drive home. It's my quiet day - just me and the cats. But I was freaking out about school starting. I called Bill and he didn't freak out but commiserated with a "Moo" when I told him I was having a cow over this.

Money is tight for everyone but it's especially tight here right now. I'm buried under thousands of dollars in copayment bills. You know the spiel. We all have tight finances at times. This is one of those times.

So I started chugging through the coupons sites to find coupons for Stef's favorite stores, school supplies and shoes. I stopped myself about 10 minutes into the hunt and decided to craft an article for posting on one of my favorite sites. I usually don't post my published work on my blog unless it's something really useful to the friends who read this blog. This one is REALLY useful to the Moms and Dads. I even tweeted it on twitter.com because I started doing that yesterday too!

Visit my article HERE!

Cheers and happy shopping!

No comments: