Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not feeling so good...

...but better than I was this morning.

That ought to count for something, huh?

Only needed 3 1/2 days of anti-nausea meds again. Yay me! And I had real food for dinner tonight. Even had a cookie :) But I'm so tired.

I'm bogged down under Stef's science fair project and I'm so tired. I'm hoping we can make more progress on her board tomorrow. I just didn't have it in me this weekend. I thought I'd be feeling a little better, a little sooner. I don't guess the science fair will wait for me to pull myself together, will it?

It's just amazing how chemo takes you away from yourself. Even normal functioning isn't an option. Coordination is messed up. Thinking, eating, everything. Amazing.

Bill's Mom is here. Came armed with good food, love and hugs. I am a very lucky girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're more than your body. Take care,
K

Connie Pombo said...

I don't even know how I came across your blog, but we're almost neighbors! As a twelve-year cancer survivor, I want to say, "Hang in there...you are an amazing woman!"

Blessings!
http://community.momlogic.com/group/momswithbreastcancer