Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's really annoying

Annoying is having to be in the same place, on the same table, in the same room, in the same position for 15 minutes every day. This radiation is, as my kids say, "boring." And uncomfortable. I'm changing up the times of my appointments when I can to add great levels of spice and variety to my life. Just for grins and giggles.

My arm is sore. I can't tell if it's from the swelling or radiation but it hurts. Need to ice that! My ice pack is sitting in the kitchen and I'm sitting in my chair. Too bad it can't fill itself up. Can you tell I'm feeling lazy?

I wrote 16 articles in the last 24 hours to have some kind of a paycheck this week. My brain if burning out. I want to do something else!!

I need a break so I'm planning to surf perez hilton to see if there celebrities are up to anything good today. Hopefully, they won't annoy me too.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Armand said...

I personally prefer http://wwtdd.com or http://filmdrunk.com for the same kind of drivel, but with more fetid ichor.

S. F. Heron said...

OK Armand, you've got me! I laughed more reading those 2 sites than I usually do in a week of reading TMZ and Perez. So bookmarked :)