Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stuffy head

I've got Jackie's cold. So what does this mean with chemo? Who knows.

I guess I get my blood counted on Tuesday like normal then we'll see. I'm far more annoyed that this will mess up how everything tastes at Thanksgiving even more. It was gonna be an issue because everything tastes really messed up now anyway.

I don't have any idea what I'm allowed to take but you can bet I'm taking something if this gets the best of me. Even if it's a sinutab. I'm pretty mad that I now have a cold that I know will last for the remaining week and a half out of every 3 that I feel good. I'm really angry that it's gonna totally screw that up.

I wanted to walk and do my daily exercises now that the tummy has calmed down. Yea, I can do that and cough the whole time...

I'm really tired of this. Halfway through chemo isn't done. I want to be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chemo + cold is the worst. Please take good care of yourself and allow whatever is necessary for you in the right now. And be sure to monitor for a fever, as I'm sure you know that would require a call to your doctor.

You're so right that halfway done is not done. Where's that dang time machine when you need one?